Terms and conditions
- Payment for the lesson must be prior to the commencement of the lesson.
- The contract is between the pupil and the driving instructor
- All courses and special offers must be paid in full prior to the first lesson.
- An intensive or crash course will only be book with the receipt of a deposit, which may not be refundable.
- Lloyds instructors require 48 hours notice of any cancellation or a £15 fee will be charged. If the pupil fails to show the full lesson fee will be charged.
- The special offer first lesson £15 applies to the first 1 hour tuition, after which the normal rates apply.
- The last free lesson refers to 1 hour of the test session usually 2.5 to 4 hours depending on the candidates vicinity to the test centre.
- The special offer is to help novice pupils and not designed for those candidates already nearing the driving test standard, however give us a call and ask if you qualify.
- Lloyds instructors endeavor to keep all appointments , however unforeseen circumstances do occasionally arise and lesson times may have to change.
- Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our web
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of any part of our website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.